● 5D2V coaxial cable is used to connect audio & video equipment.
● Use for connecting TVs, roof-top antennas, satellite TV receivers & GSM/CDMA phones.
● This cable offers F-connectors on both ends for easy installation.
● Available retail and wholesale in Sri Lanka
● Center Conductor – Full Copper (OFC – Oxygen Fee Copper)
● Impedance – 50 Ohm
● Shield – CCA 60% Braid 100%
● Foil – Polyester/Aluminum Fusible Shielding
● Jacket – PVC Jacket
● UV resistant for indoor & outdoor use
● Length – 90 meters roll
● Color – Black
● Foot Markings
● Package – PE film packing (Polyethylene cover)
● Brand – Red & Green Brand
5D2V is commonly used as a high end coaxial cable for transferring satellite TV,
domestic TV signals & CCTV. High end antenna wires in Sri Lanka mainly consist
of 5D2V. 5D2V is also heavily used in connecting GSM, CDMA phones & CCTV
in Sri Lanka. As one of the main retail & wholesale cable suppliers in Sri Lanka we
provide the cost effective Red & Green brand cables island wide.