● 3C2V coaxial cable is used to connect audio & video equipment.
● Use for connecting TVs, roof-top antennas, satellite TV receivers & GSM/CDMA phones.
● This cable offers F-connectors on both ends for easy installation.
● Available retail and wholesale in Sri Lanka
● Center Conductor – Full Copper (OFC – Oxygen Fee Copper)
● Impedance – 75 Ohm
● Shield – 60% Braid 100%
● Foil – Polyester/Aluminum Fusible Shielding
● Jacket – PVC Jacket
● UV resistant for indoor & outdoor use
● Length – 90 meters roll
● Color – Black
● Foot Markings
● Package – PE film packing (Polyethylene cover)
● Brand – Red & Green Brand
3C2V is commonly used as a low cost coaxial cable for transferring satellite TV,
domestic TV signals & CCTV, The 3 stands for approx diameter of the center conductor,
The C stands for impedance of 75 ohms, The 2 stands for solid PE dielectric core.
The V stands for single braided outer conductor. This cable is flexible it is ideal for inter-rack wiring.
Antenna wires in Sri Lanka mainly consist of 3C2V. 3C2V is also heavily used in connecting
CCTV in Sri Lanka. As one of the main retail & wholesale cable suppliers in Sri Lanka we provide
the cost effective Red & Green brand cables island wide.
What is the difference between 3C2V and RG6 coaxial cable?
3C2V has smaller diameter than RG6. RG6 cables has better shield and has lower signal losses.
RG6 is the most suitable when receiving digital signal such as satellite TV.
Product ID 3c2v coaxial cable 75 ohm Sri lanka